Links for Hudson County New Jersey Genealogy. This blog will post any new updates added to my website or news. If you have a link for Hudson County, please see my email address listed on my website.
Jan 20, 2013
Online Storage
You need to back up files that you keep on your computer just in case your computer goes down.
I have been using the free personal basic plan on Adrive.com for the past 3-4 years. I don't put any bank or financial information there but I put photos, genealogy files, some music and etc.
You get 50 GB for free.
I also have been using Hotmail's Skydrive 7GB free. Idrive.com has 5 GB free.
And Google Drive has 5 GB free. This is where this blog is and my website also.
In a round about way this has a little to do with genealogy and Hudson county, you need to back all that stuff up somewhere.
Ed