Hudson County flag

Hudson County flag
Jersey City, Bayonne, Hoboken, Union City, West New York, Guttenberg, Secaucus, Kearny, Harrison, East Newark, North Bergen, Weehawken. This blog is only to keep track of new additions to the website.

Aug 10, 2014

AncestryDNA kit only $49



I wrote this two days ago and I just checked the price is now $79 - Aug 12 update.



$49 AncestryDna test kit.   Limited Time???  probably!!

This was shared and I ordered two kits today, add coupon code freeshipdna, it will save on first kit, $4.95 addition. 

Order kits separately and add coupon and each ship is free. (You might have to be logged in to ancestry for the $49 price.)
Thanks to Kathleen Brandt's tweet -> ACROs fb page -> Cece Moore's fb post.and Christa who found it.
                                            
                                          ======================================
I had my ydna done at ancestry years ago, boy they dropped that, plop.  But for $49 I'll try.

I had my autosomal dna test done at 23andme a couple of years ago ($99). I had some siblings and mom blind tested and it worked, we're related.   I also have about 1000 relatives on 23andme.com, Most I still have to confirm.  Ya know which ancestor we have in common.  Need better family trees.
I hope the FDA let's them do health related results again, it works FDA person.

I have also shared those results (23andme results) on gedmatch.com and have at least another 1500 relatives. Same, unconfirmed common ancestor because of lack of tree branches. Some my fault. Brickwalls.
                                         ======================================

  Ed -see below


the Link:

Another $49 sale at AncestryDNA

Use the FREESHIPDNA coupon code as well.